Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Poor Car!!

Ok so yesterday (9th) Ladd had a wreck in my car. Well to save on gas he usually drives my car to Houston to work. Well I got a phone call about 7 am asking where my insurance card was.. Then I heard the news, "I was rear-ended." **Never really got the full story, or explained exactly how it all happened..??
Man it was just last week I was thinking, 'I have had this car for way too long without any accidents.' And what do you know I jinks myself.. :( The dent is bad and we are going to get it fixed bc it looks hidious. If it was an older car i would leave it, like the Purple Lambo, big dent in the front, but this is my baby, the car I bought with just 3 miles on it. Its in my name and its pretty! I even got to peal the protectant tape and styrofoam bumpers off it, it wasnt even out on the lot yet, it was in the back still! HOT OFF THE PRESS literally, literally!! haha Here are some pics of the nastyness





No comments: