Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Resolutions

It so cliché to say, "My New Years resolution will be...??" Well to be honest I never really made one. Or not that I can remember. But I think this year is time for change. Instead of "Resolutions" I think I will go for a "Bucket List". So heres to saying good bye to 2014 and welcoming 2015.

1.) The infamous "Lose Weight". Instead of just saying that, I want to get healthy in 2015. Not just lose weight, but to eat healthier, exercise more, and be more active.
2.) Grow in my faith. After 2013 (See previous post) I have had difficult time with my Faith in God and understanding the "Why Me?" So this year I want to restore my faith and have a healthier relationship with God.
3.) Go to a place I have never been. Even if its just down the road.. Someplace new and exciting.
4.) I said this back in 2014, but run either a 3k or 5k or marathon. Yeah me!! I would LOVE to do a Color Run!!
5.) Finish 5 projects that I started and never finished. Like, scrapbooks, sewing projects, crocheting.
6.) Do some small remodeling. (ESPECIALLY in the electrical area). Like: painting walls, taking down awful wallpaper, getting rid of the 80s pink color bathroom, and hopefully new flooring in the living/kitchen area (sick of carpet under the kitchen table)

These all may seem crazy and different but I think its all DOABLE and with in reason.

I hope this next year brings new and exciting things to our family. The further I get away from 2013 the better and I think 2015 will be better than 2014.  To reflect on our year..

January - Greyson AND Braelyn started in a new school in a new town.

February - I turned 28

March - I started coaching Greyson's Tball team and Greyson had his first Tball Game!!




















April - Ladd had an BIG interview for the job he is at now. We are so blessed he was qualified and accepted!!

May - Our precious Emma Faith was born!!




















June - Ladd went out on his first Hitch on the Rigs. Braelyn turned 3!!!

July - for the 4th we traveled to Granbury (around where I grew up). Greyson also lost his first tooth!! We also added a new member to the family, Forrest. *-




















August - As a family we headed to Six Flags just before school started. Greyson's first day in Kindergarten.






































September - Greyson turned 6!! Braelyn started PreK 3 yr old.




















October - We had fun dressing up for Halloween. Greyson was Dracula, Army man, Duck Dynasty. Braelyn was a fairy unicorn, and Emma was just cute..

November - We celebrated thanksgiving at Aunt Debra's for Ladds side of the family and then we headed to Brownwood for my side of the family. Greyson also lost his 2nd tooth!!


December - I got CHICKENS!! As for Christmas.. We did Christmas early, actually 2 weeks early because Ladd was about to leave for a hitch. Then the week of Christmas we all went to my moms house and we opened up presents Christmas morning. We are still waiting to do Ladd's side due to the fact Ladd is still gone.




So yeah pretty crazy year which FLEW by. Who knew having three kids would literally make time vanish!! Only 5 short months and Emma will be 1 and in 6 months Braelyn will be 4!! Holy cannoli!!I wished they didn't have to grow up and stay small and cuddly forever!!

I pray that 2015 our family stays healthy and strong and I pray the oil industry doesn't completely TANK and gas prices rebound. This is for the sake of all the Oilfield Families out there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! WITH MUCH LOVE!!





No comments: