Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dr. Apt @ 20 weeks

Well Jellybean is doing great. Going into the Doctors office I was very afraid of my iron count being low along with other things considering I have been taking Flintstone vitamins instead of prenatal. But the Doctor said everything looks good and the heartbeat is GREAT! He said at 20 weeks the top of the uterus should be right at my belly button. We also told him we peeked a little early and he just smiled. Which is a relief because I thought he would be a little upset or whatnot because he wanted to wait till 24 weeks.
Anyways, Ladd and I have been just been real busy all weekend. Lets see, Sunday we drove down to Houston and went to Herman Park downtown and took some beautiful engagement pictures. James Massey has a very nice, professional like camera that can take like a ka-ba-gillion pictures at a time. So in our pool of pictures you can see a progression of one shot and its SOO cool. None the less we got some 40 amazing pictures out of like maybe 200+. Now we just need to print them out and send them out to everyone. By the way James had an amazing assistant, his wife Bethany helped out with positioning us and making sure everything in the picture looked great.
Sunday was a nice, relaxing day. Walked through the park and watched a "free spirit" dance and go loony in the middle of the park's main lounge area. Quite entertaining for our water break.
On Monday we slept in kind of late. Before we went to bed I asked Ladd if we should set an alarm. All he said was, "We should be ok, the sun will come through and wake us up." Well we didn't wake up till noon. Haha.. but we were off and registering soon enough. We went to Babies-R-Us first, who knew registering for things is so much fun. Ladd got to run the gun first and I got to handle the listand it went fairly fast. Then we headed off to Target to register for the small things. In Target I got to run the gun and you know me, I'm trigger happy and register for stuff like diapers and wipes and one-sies and tons of fun stuff while Ladd was wondering off looking at other things and talking on the phone. :) All and in all, we had tons of fun and I cant wait to see what we get.

No comments: