Saturday, May 17, 2008

Holy Moly.. Its been a while!!

Sorry guys for not keeping this up to date but Ladd and I have been SOOO busy!! But we sat down together and have made a list of things we want to update yall on. So far the pregnancy is going great. After I hit the 2nd trimester mark I have been feeling so much better. I have been eating things like they have been going out of style (in moderation). Like for the first 2 weeks I craved nothing but Taco Bell and then after that it was Raising Cane's.

Well since our Doctor doesn't want to do the next ultrasound till 24 weeks, and if you know me I'm not the most patient person in the world, we got access to an ultrasound technician at 17 weeks. It was really cool because we where in there for over 30 minutes looking at the little one, we even got a video tape of it all.

After about 7 minutes we saw plain and clear that Jellybean is a BOY!! Later that week Ladd felt him kick and move for the first time, his eyes lit up like a little kid in a candy store. Between going camping, weddings, and clothes shopping, Jellybean has been super active, and yes my baby bump is starting to make an appearance. I can finally wear maternity shirts and actually look pregnant and not just fat. Clothes shopping has been a hoot. I love the maternity, stretchy pants!! They are amazing and comfy!! Kinda sad I hadn't discovered these before I got pregnant!!


On wrapping this up and not making it too long, Ladd and I are going to go to Houston on Sunday and take engagement pictures, thanks to James and Bethany and on Monday we are registering at Babies-R-Us and Target. Feel free to pull together and buy large items (hint hint) rocking chair (Babies-R-Us).



This one is for you Brad and Ragan!!



2 comments:

Ragan said...

Yea! I am getting excited! Your "baby bump" is way too cute. Thanks for the update finally! :)

Soul Musyc said...

Hey Ashley, it's Tee (Ladd's co-worker) just wanted to get your number, but don't tell Ladd (shhh!!).