Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rolling over isnt such a task anymore..

Greyson started to roll over. The first time he rolled over was February 12th. It was so cool because for the longest time He would just kinda half roll over and his arm would get in the way. But this time He managed to get it out of the way (without my help) and roll over all the way!! It was great!! Here are some 5 month pictures. We didnt take alot because we were so busy with Wedding and planning last minute stuff. Oh and I got a job at Texas Roadhouse (boooooooo) so this added to the chaos.. Here Greyson and cousin Cayden are playing in Granny C's saucer.
Cayden always gets so jealous, so when I sat down to read Greyson a book, she came and sat in my lap too..
In the process of rolling over :)
Such a good picture I think..
The day we went and checked out Daycares. :) He had to look cute!!
Poppin' his collar..
Loves his baths!!

Helping daddy.. :)
Ladd does this.. Not me I try and keep it out of his face..
So happy and ready for bed!!
Nice booger G!! haha :) Well that is all the 5 month pictures. :( I know its sad but Im in the process of posting 6 month pics!!

No comments: