Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas TIME!!

Well yesterday Taylor and Bethany drove in from Colorado and stayed with us until James got off work. When both of the working men got home (Ladd and James) we decided to take family Christmas pictures in front of the tree! We got a lot of good shots but Greyson was either not smiling or looking somewhere else!!

OH!! And another thing... For the past few weeks I have been working with Greyson trying to teach him how to clap. Well Bethany was in the back seat with him for like 5 min and she was able to get him to clap!! Now he is clapping at EVERYTHING!! Haha.. Here are some pictures!!


Thanks again James and Bethany!! They turned out GREAT!! and hopefully I can get my cards in the mail soon!! :)
So this year Ladd and I are going the thoughtful homemade christmas route!! So now I gotta get back to making christmas for everyone.. I only have 5 more days so I gotta get a move on!! Thanks goodness I have my mother the next few days to help out!! :) Yay!!

No comments: