Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Pictures of G

Hey Im doing good this month. Already got 4 post!! Woohoo!! Ok so this past weekend Ladd went to the coast to go fishing with his dad and brothers. Well bc of the hurricane they couldnt go to their usual spot so they tried out an Island they know of. Well the wind was so bad it made it almost impossible to fish and whatnot so they came home a day early. Since Ladd was suppose to be gone for a few days my mom came down to help with Greyson. So of coarse we took lots of fun pictures with our free time :)

Here my mother gave him a "fo-hawk". He really didnt have enough hair to carry out the full effect because it didnt want to stand up.

My little brother went with Ladd to fish but the next morning after they got back he wanted to sleep in some more, guess Greyson wanted to too. :)
While I was getting Greyson's tub ready my mom was getting Greyson ready. When she came out of his room she had his robe on. I thought it was too cute and Ladd said "Look where's the bunnies? Its the future Hugh Hefner." haha so cute and yes he was naked underneath so we had to hurry to get him to the tub before he decided to shower us with his blessings :)
I love my little man so much!!


Since Brad and Ragan are a few months ahead of us it always seems they are doing the EXACT same things I wanna do. Like way before I even had kids I always wanted pictures against black backgrounds with the baby cradled in the dads hand. Brad has already done that and they have already done these pictures too but its ok. Im still going to get some good pics of my precious baby boy!!
I want to blow this one up because I absolutely love it!!

I kinda made him mad when I took his clothes off.. Haha
He looks so chunky!! Haha


Im going to get this one blown up too. Way too amazing of a pic to be in the camera!! haha (referring to that stupid walgreens photo commercial)
Stuck that passy in his mouth does the trick. Most of the time anyways.

This is Ladd taking a picture of him staring at him..

Alright in the midst of this all, while Ladd babysat, my mom, Jordyn and I went to Houston to try on wedding dresses. After trying on some the most rediculous dresses I found "the one." Its unique and I absolutely love it!! I cant say too much about it but I am so anxious to show everyone!! April cant get here soon enough!!

No comments: