Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures from October

Here are some random pictures.
DaKota is a little jealous.. Poor thing gets no camera time any more.
Look at those lips!!
With Grandma Haehn.. "No pictures please!!"
Asleep again.. I swear they sleep the same way all the time!!
Ok one day I cleaned when he fell asleep. I came back a hour or so to check on him and this is how I found him. I feel so bad!! :( but he was sound asleep still..Such a gentleman
And again.. See what I mean!!
Cayden wonders if this is the one we have been telling her about.. Yeup!!
2 cousins..
Granny Moehnke living it up!!
Papa Moehnke showing Cayden how to touch a baby.
Already giving him life lessons..
Papa Moehnke's favorite little things..
2 brothers 2 cousins..
Uncle Ryan finally getting to feed Greyson
Watching NASCAR with Grandpa Haehn Chillen on the couch with Momma
Such a cute pic.. Greyson with a little dribble on his chin.
This was Greyson's Halloween Eve Costume. Sadly we didnt get a picture of his actual costume on Halloween. :(

Cutie Bootie!!

No comments: