Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Be cool STAY IN SCHOOL!!

Ok everyone that attends college knows that graduations is sooo exciting!! Well all I can think about is having Jellybean in October, then being able to graduate in December!! Ok so nobody really thinks about the downside of graduation. SCHOOL LOANS!! Oh yeah they lurk with all of us or at least with me. Well a lot of my lenders think I have already graduated bc my expected graduation date was suppose to be in May. Well if you have attended Texas A&M NOBODY graduates on time!! NOBODY!!! Well I got my first repayment book in the mail for 2 loans that where consolidated. HAHA!! Made me cry, literally. Don't know if its the hormones from being pregnant or what but the amount in the top right corner under the words Amount Due scared the living day lights out of me. If just 2 of my loans (which have been consolidated into one) will cost this much each month, I really don't want to know how much all my other loans consolidated will be a month. Oh man this really overwhelmed me I freaked out!! The only thing I could think of was the phrase: STAY IN SCHOOL!! haha!! I wasn't going to go to Nursing school right after I graduated. I wanted to stay home and take care of Jellybean for at least a semester or two, then Apply for Nursing school in spring 09 making me attend classes hopefully by Fall. I just don't know if I will be able to handle a growing family plus extra school loans and me not really having a job. So I am seriously considering going to Nursing school immediately after graduation, so we can get on our feet (with Ladd's job) before we have to start on my school debt nightmares!! I mean as soon as I finish Nursing school, I don't think I will be overwhelmed and we (Ladd, me and Jellybean) will be able to handle everything way better considering we will be well on our way to nesting and finding a permanent home/town. :)

No comments: