Monday, June 16, 2008

Over the first Hurdle..

Ok so I have NEVER studied so hard in my life. LITERALLY spent 2 days in the library. While everyone else was out doing summer things i.e. the lake or swimming pool or just being lazy, I was at WCL Friday night, ALL DAY Saturday AND Sunday!! I'm not going to complain too much because I did know majority of the test. Its just I was so scared of this test, which was in my Human Diseases class, one of the hardest classes of my major (the other one being Drugs taught by the same prof). Anyways I feel pretty confident about it but I know whats probably going to happen!! I feel amazing about what I had accomplished and then when I get my test back its going to have a big fat D on it!! Hate those moments, but I'm going to keep my spirits up bc I really think I did well.

Anyways, as soon as I got home from my test I laid down with relief and slept till 130 and then I went to Yoga at 2 :) And after that I came back home and fell back to sleep. Haha.. Yeah if it wasn't for the pool of drool I was laying in I probably would be still asleep. :) But over all I say it was a good nap :) Now I'm probably not going to be able to go back to sleep. Oh well at least I'm caught up on sleep.

Ok some Ladd news. Well he worked his last week of nights last week, Wednesday being his last morning. We kinda didn't see each other very much over the past few days bc like I said I lived at the library. Well while I was at WCL, Ladd went riding with my little brother a few times. Never thought I would see the day when Ladd would come back from riding HURTING!! Apparently, I didn't get the whole story, Ladd wiped out pretty good. Sad to say my little brother did too and has a huge strawberry on his back/shoulder from it. Anyways, Ladd had to leave Sunday morning early to catch a flight in Houston to go to Odessa for a week in Logging school. :( I miss him dearly considering I didn't get the normal week off with him. Usually I can handle it but having barely 1 full day bw weeks wasn't enough. But he comes back Saturday afternoon and I cant wait to see him!! Oh did I forget to mention the fact he will be missing tomorrows ultrasound. Yeah I'm 24 weeks and this was suppose to be the big one if we didn't already peek. He is going to miss it and I'm super bummed about it. I don't like going alone so I asked my close friend Jennifer to come with me and she is super excited!! Hopefully I can bring the video from the last ultrasound and they can tape it so Ladd can watch when he gets back.

Anyways, Ill have more Jellybean news tomorrow after the Doctors appointment. :) And lets keep our fingers crossed that the 17week ultrasound was right and Jellybean is still a boy!!

No comments: