Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Shower #2

Yesterday my girlfriends threw me a baby shower in College Station. I had TONS of FUN! I got to see all my old co-workers and a few friends I hadnt talked too in FOREVER!! Well here are some photos from the shower!! Yay!!
I didnt even get into the door before Nan started to wrap me in toilet paper. Before I got there they started a game. The girls had to guess how man squares of toilet paper I was around. Some of them were giddy and guessed like 19!! But I only turned out to be only 11 :( Sorry Patty.. This is my fabulous host Taylor!! She was explaining the next game and getting everything organized!! Good job Tay Tay..This is Bethany, me and Heather playing "Guess what baby object is in the brown bag" game. Haha.. dont know what the actual name of the game was but it was fun!! Guess who got a 100?!! ME!! Bethany would have gotten a 100 too but they would accept butt cream for diaper rash cream!! Seriously? I would have given it to her!!
Well after all the games were played, I got to cut my cake. It was soo cute because it matched the "Little Prince" napkins they had. While everyone ate cake I opened gifts. Here Bethany is trying to explain the original purpose of the box I was trying to open. Except Ladd forgot to tell me about the cards that came in it so I had no idea what she was talking about!! Haha sorry Bethany!!
Well my friend Sara wrapped some of her many presents in this fun paper and Jennifer had to take a picture of it. The paper was polka-dots with glitter. It was so cute I didnt wanna tear into it!

This was the group picture before Webb had to leave for work and Deann had to drive back to Wichita Falls. Man I have some great friends!!And this is just me being goofy. Jen said to show off my belly!! So I stuck it out!! haha :) Ok the next few pictures was the next part of my sunday. After the shower I came home and took out all the stuff I got so Ladd could see. Well after playing with everything and assembling a few things, Bethany and her brother Bradley came over to visit with Ladd. Well James and Bethany left a Target gift card that was very nice of them which they didnt have to do because she already gave me gifts at the shower. Anyways after she left we pulled all our gift cards together and bought this very nice changing table/dresser for Jellybean. Thanks to all that gave us a giftcard to Target and a special thanks to James and Bethany!!


All the clothes and stuff on top is all the clothing, burp rags, bibs, blankets, onsies, and a few socks and mittens we got at the shower. They still need to be washed so I havent put them up yet. Oooh and I got the diaper warmer I wanted! Its so fun!! :) Other items we got were tons I mean TONS of diapers (bc everyone had to bring a pack to get into the shower) bottles, toys, lots of kitchen stuff like bowls, plates, and spoons. We got a diaper bag, some window shades and some very cute decorations! Now we just need to get some shelfs up and start decorating everything!! yay!!

No comments: