Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Its been a while!!

Ok so I thought I would be super bored since school has been out and I would have so many post, but it really hasn't panned out like that. Actually from spending time at Brad and Ragan's to spending like 5 days at Ladd's parent's house I havent had time to post anything!!


Ok a weekend or so ago I stayed with Brad and Ragan while Taylor and Allison was down from Colorado and while Ladd was at work AND because I didn't have school anymore and staying at home was BORING!! (wow that was a run on and had a ton of ands) Ok So that made that week go by super fast, then that Friday we went to Taylor for Ladd's cousin's wedding. When we got there Ladd's mom was a little behind on making flowers so I helped out.


Even Dana got into the action. We had a little assembly line going.. I bound the flowers and Dana put them on the wrist bands for the corsages. Ok then we had to head back to College Station because I had a final on Wednesday and I was going to spend the beginning of the week in the Library.


Ok this past weekend was the best. We spent Friday thru Tuesday at Ladd's parents house just chilling and having a grand ol' time. I got to help Ladd's Mom (Connie) sew some of my baby room decor (ie crib sheets, bumper pads and pillows). Believe it or not I love to sew and be crafty!!



While I was sewing and doing my thing, Ladd got bored and started to trace and cut out names. We had fun!! And my boa-pillow cover came out amazingly good!! Love it!


Then on Monday Ladd, Connie, and I traveled to Austin to go to Babies-R-Us and other stores looking for baby decorations and whatnot. Well we only ended up buying a changing table pad and a mattress for our bassinet. When we were at BRU we thought it would be a better idea to get a recliner instead of the expensive rocker. Well after driving all over town looking for a furniture store that carried descent recliners, we gave up and decided the rocker would be better for the baby and we could get a recliner later. We order the rocker on Friday!! Thanks to Ladd's parents!! Yay!! So excited!!


Alright now for the moment everyone has been waiting for!! Belly pics!!





Ok so we took a ton of pictures but I'm starting to get stretch marks and my belly button is getting super stretched too so its starting to look super disgusting!! If you look close enough (just to point it out) under my belly and on my "love handles" are the only stretch marks so far. Lets just say Cocoa/Shea butter lotion doesn't really work :( I'm living proof..

Alrighty Ill post again when something exciting happens. Oh this next weekend coming up my mom is throwing Ladd and I a baby shower so look forward to exciting post on Monday!! Just a reminder count down till the first Aggie Football game is coming up!! WHOOP! I'm going to be making overalls these next few days for me and Jellybean so I might post some in-progress pictures of that!! Check back Monday!! Promise something good will be up!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love this post. It looks like y'all had a real quintessential Moehnke weekend. :)

And I love the tummy pictures! :)