Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby's Name!!

Alrighty here is the deal. At first Ladd and I wanted to keep the baby's name a secret. When we found out that it was a boy and we had picked the perfect name, we started to call it that when it was just me and him around instead of referring to 'it' as Jellybean. Well since then Ladd has slipped to a few people not realizing he had said the name till after the other person caught it. Well one day he accidently slipped and said it in front of my little brother. Ryan didnt catch it at first but he figured it out and so the people Ladd hasnt told Ryan has, including my other brother. So now both of our whole immediate families know, so Ladd and I decided tonight that its pointless to keep it a secret now bc the people we truely wanted to keep it from know. So here we are telling the world that our son's name will be:

Greyson Ladd Moehnke

Alright now that is taken care of, my friend Jessi pointed out that no where on the blog or facebook points out that it is going to be a boy. Well if you havent guessed already from all the blue and what not its a BOY!! :)

No comments: