Sunday, September 25, 2011

Greyson's Turns 3...

The BIRTHDAY BOY AT 7 AM!!

I woke him up with a special surprise. A present and Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes!! SUPER EXCITED ABOUT HIS PRESENT!!

I know its kinda weird but Greyson loves eating out of cool things. So I found these cool forks and spoon along with matching dishes like plates and bowls!!

He was THRILLED!!

Then we decorated a cake together. He wanted lots of sprinkles!!

So I told Greyson to ACT like his was licking the cake. Guess he didnt understand the concept of acting.. He licked the cake!!




Because we had opened a present this morning while Ladd was at work, I had another present for him for when Ladd got home.




He was so excited about his new Jammies he stripped down and put them on right there!!


Earlier today, Britany, my brothers girlfriend, came over and we went to Babies-r-us and Target and registered. It was so much fun going through all the baby stuff again and getting to register for frivulous things!! Then we came home and kinda picked out everything for the baby shower!! Its going to be so stinky cute I CANT WAIT!! :) EEEK!! Now I am super exhausted so I am going to bed :)

No comments: