Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kids say the Darnest things!!

Yesterday Greyson was being silly and I caught Braelyn watching him and smiling so big!! You can definitely tell she is loving her big Brother!!

As I was cooking dinner last night, apparently Greyson went to use the potty in our bathroom. He came out a few minutes later holding this. He first came into the kitchen and asked, "Whats this mommy." Without looking I said, "I dunno?" (I was frying potatoes) Then Ladd pokes his head around the corner and said, "Yeah mommy, whats that?" Thats when I looked and found Greyson holding an open tampon!! Haha.. Not knowing what to say I laughed in panic. I finally played it off and said, "Well Greyson what do YOU think it is?" He gave an elaborate explaination and eventually put it in his ear. Haha.. Kids.. Where does he learn this stuff at!!

No comments: